Saturday, December 5, 2015

9:31 pm

Pretty sure it's been a while... Early period. (Super excited to have like one normal week and then raging hormonal Bitch again! The week before and the week during this period. So wonderful.... -_-) Thanksgiving. Work. Allergies are trying to kill me. I had to call into work last week because of such. I think I have ring worm. I'm horribly bloated and feel like I look pregnant. I'm not sure if my weight and I'm scared to find out because of said bloating. I've been fighting purging but I think I'm about to give up fighting and start again. It just doesn't seem worth fighting. My teeth are already ruined from it. Maybe I'll start losing weight again. I think I'm going to liquid fast starting about 9:30 am and try to go for at least 24 hours. I'll have hot tea with fat free milk, water, and zero calorie powerade/Gatorade. I'll only drink something like juice if I have to trick people into thinking I'm not fasting. I was planning on getting my daith pierced after work Monday but that may not happen. If it doesn't I'm going to workout. If it does I probably won't because I'll probably be in pain and hyped up on anxiety meds. I should quit rambling and do something productive.... I have bills to pay.....

~kes

No comments:

Post a Comment