Tuesday, December 29, 2015

9:55 am

My weight is slowly going down. The period bloat must be leaving. After the new year I'm going to make an appointment to look into getting birth control switched. I don't want a period. Today I'm planning on experimenting with making iced coffee. Possibly make a small amount of Ritz cracker sandwiches with peanut butter and dip them in chocolate. If I make too many I'll eat them all. This girl from work wants to get lunch so hopefully it'll be somewhere that has low cal options I like. I'll possibly do a little shopping later and exercise. Hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

  1. I'm on Implanon, and it's been absolutely perfect for me. No side effects, no periods, and no babies!
    I cracked and bought two bottles of iced coffee today, whoops. Must get around to making my own.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making iced coffee myself because it's so much lower in calories than the shop bought stuff! Yumm! Your Ritz cracker things sounds amazing! Good luck at your lunch X

    ReplyDelete