Sunday, December 27, 2015

8:19 am

Yet another period. I'm not doing this every 3 week thing. I'll go back on birth control pills. Worked soooo much better at controlling my period and making it normal. I'm down 1 lb but it could just be that I'm just not as bloated? I had cramps yesterday. Cramps don't happen that often. If I suffer through most of a day with them and don't take pain medicine they don't come back for the rest of the period. But if I take pain medicine they keep coming back and getting worse.

I liquid fasted till supper last night. I couldn't avoid super because there were too many people around who would question why I'm not eating and there wouldn't be any believable excuse. I drank way too many calories. I had a large amount of iced coffee. Like 8 cups of it. I'm going to liquid fast as long as I can again. And I'm definitely going to try to have a lot fewer calories....

Hope everyone is well

1 comment:

  1. Pretty much the only reason I'm still on birth control is because I haven't had a period since I was 16. I think I'd die of shock if I was suddenly hit with PMS again!

    Iced coffee is fabulous. I got a heap of different coffee beans for Christmas so I'm going to start experimenting with making my own.

    Take care <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete