I'm officially single. Tomorrow I'll be moving back into my mother's house. I hate the thought of moving back but I guess it can't be much worse than my current situation. Also I'm considering asking this girl from work out? I'm indecisive. I don't know her that well but she's pansexual which is what I would identify as. I like what I know which isn't much and isn't enough to have a crush but probably worth a hang out/date. Knowing she's been with girls is enough to make me want to see what it could bring. I've got what I think is a fake bi 'friend' and I know enough to not be attracted and not think she'd be in a serious relationship with a girl and I don't think she'd be able to have a serious relationship with a girl. I think everything she's done with a girl is for talk and possibly made up. I'm Slightly drunk.... Sorry.... Night...
~kes
No comments:
Post a Comment