Thursday, May 12, 2016

8:29 am

I can't get a no contact order. I can only change My phone number. I have daily panic attacks. I've had tremors for 4 years. Panic attacks and flashbacks make my tremors a lot worse. My tremors are worse on my right side. So today my right arm is extremely fatigued after several bad days and I can't hold anything heavier than an empty cup. My left arm is fine but it's my non-dominant arm. And my jaw also tremors. It always tremors and I always notice it so I always clench my teeth to stop it. Well clenching my jaw too hard or too long makes my teeth hurt. Several spots are extra sensitive today. I thought about baking a cake today but I don't think I'm physically capable without my right arm functioning more. I wanted to paint but Idk how well that'll work out... It's just really depressing.... I hate the tremors...

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if I've already suggested this or not, but could you call your telephone company and see if they could block his number? I think that's how it's usually done without legal intervention.

    I hope you can try painting. Art and craft can be such a good form of self-care. If you can, give yourself permission for it to *not* be perfect. Treat it like art therapy, for the journey, not the destination. Maybe it'll help distract you for a little while.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete