Saturday, May 14, 2016
7:59 am
So Idk if I've mentioned it but there's a guy at work. When I started having flashbacks, the bad ones, in like February, he's the first person I told. He's been My source of hugs and while he has a girlfriend, things between us became more than platonic. He's So many different things to me. For several days I've been thinking I love him but not necessarily in a romantic way because of the fact that he's so many different things. I love him in several different ways. But last night his oldest daughter attempted suicide. I can't describe how that made me feel. Having attempted suicide several times myself I know how hard it can be to deal with. She was sent to a mental health facility about 2 hours from where he lives. I gave him some money for gas and food and whatever. I haven't heard from him since before he left for the cities. It's stressing me out. I just want to know she's ok and that he's holding up ok. People kept asking him what happened. He started crying at one point. I hate how insensitive people can be... I'm worried. I don't want to burden him more though. He's dealing with enough shit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment