Monday, May 2, 2016
8:10 am
Excessive amounts of anxiety. My ex has been texting me. A lot. I text him telling him till stop texting me but he doesn't. He outright said no. He wouldn't stop texting me. It's causing panic attacks. I've been told to look into a no contact order. But I know nothing about them and Idk if it would need filed in the state/county I live in or the one he lives in. I don't want to talk to the police where he lives. Last time I was harassed through text I was told by the police to change my number. I don't want to change my number again. I don't know what to do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stay strong xoxo
ReplyDeleteCan you contact your phone company and block his number? They should be able to block it. You shouldn't have to put up with that, and it's at least a temporary fix while you look into a no contact order. I'd think a doctor/therapist would be a good starting point, or have a google into legal advice/legal aid where you live (like a free service - not actually hiring a lawyer).
ReplyDeletexxxx