The guy from work's daughter is out of the inpatient facility. She was released yesterday. I've been Trying to hold everything in and pretend everything is ok for everyone's benefit. But it's only made things worse. He wants me to go inpatient again. He thinks I need it and that's the only thing he can think of left to try. If I go I would prefer next month around the 6th... That would be the least stressful time for me to go. I'm a bit nervous about going inpatient again. It would be technically my 6th admission... Idk....
I'll possibly post again later because I've got to get to work and I have more to say but that's really filling my mind...
Hope everyone has a good day.
Thinking of you, please take care xoxo
ReplyDeleteI hope you're able to accept the help that's being offered. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts <3
ReplyDeletexx