Wednesday, January 13, 2016

8:06 am

The scale said 158.6 when I weighed in fully clothed. After yesterday I'm guessing les clothes won't make a difference. I don't think I mentioned, I cut the side of my middle finger at work Monday. Not bad but it hurts. I did the no no of putting submerging a knife in water when washing dishes at work and was just grabbing stuff out instead of letting all the water drain first. It hurts but it's not nearly as bad as last time.

Feel free to stop reading... It's long. Tl;dr - I feel better about my life internet creeping on exes.

I got bored last night so I decided to go through someone's friend list on Facebook to creep on people. I feel better about my life. One of my exes (who cheated on me) got married like as soon he turned 18 to someone 10 years older than him. And she had 3 kids at the time and one of them was like 8 or 10 or something like that so in my opinion, a bit creepy. So there was all sorts of hilarious drama between them. He cheated. She cheated. She pawned the engagement ring. They had broken off the engagement once. Apparently they got divorced. He's with the other woman because he got her pregnant so he's got a kid. She's a grandma and like 37 at the most. So she watches the grandkid while her oldest daughter goes to high school. And she's dating someone who's been arrested for methamphetamine production and attempted murder. I feel better about my life. And another guy that cheated on me I googled. He got Facebook and I found it because he wouldn't add me as a friend. I find out from his profile he's cheating on me. Fun times. I'm apparently fun to cheat on. Anyway... So I think he deleted his Facebook. Or made it impossible to find. Mine is next to impossible to find. Anyway.... I googled him. And I think he was arrested for child pornography.... Last year... We broke up in like 2013. So 2 years later. We weren't together very long. Again, I feel better about my life. He's also ugly and shit now. I feel better about my life again.

Hope everyone has a decent day.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to that 100%. Recently I creeped on my ex boyfriend who constantly told me I was fat and found out he's gained weight. Made me feel great! :)

    ReplyDelete