Tuesday, January 12, 2016
4:09 am
I question the accuracy of the scale. I'm super tired so I step in the scale and then realize I have slippers on and I'm holding a 16 oz monster. So whatever. I let the scale do it's thing 160.8 and then took off the slippers and set the monster down. I should be at least 1 lb less this time because the unopened monster should be 1 lb. Slippers wouldn't be much though. I step on the scale again. 160.8. Fuck you too scale. I slept horrible. Asshole woke me up when he got home. He left and went to his sister's. He came home about 3:30 and woke me up again. When he came home the first time he kept me awake till he left by watching a show so there was too much light and eating excessively loud. He can eat bread and make it loud and disgusting sounding somehow. So I'm super tired. I was going to go workout after work but I'll probably end up sleeping instead...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scales can sometimes be a pain in the ass. I know mine is often.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you didn't get much sleep. Hope you can catch up, so you feel better :)