Saturday, January 30, 2016

10:09 pm

Super depressed. I can't find words to express anything right now. So many conflicting thoughts. I thought he was the love of my life. I wasn't going to date anyone. I wanted to be with him once I was in a better place. He doesn't love me and I'm not worth waiting for. I keep trying to stop loving him. So much hurt right now. I can't bare the thought of him happy with someone else. I want him miserable with her. But I don't want him back either. It would take him doing something major to impress me and show me he's serious about getting me back if he ever wants me back. I'm more determined to fix myself and get a revenge body than ever. And maybe I'll just find someone better too. I want him to regret this....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're feeling so low :( Hope you feel better soon <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete