I think the battery for the scale is dead. Now the decision is to replace it so I can weigh daily/multiple times a day or wait a few days and see if it helps improve my eating/exercising because of the fear of not knowing. Or maybe not knowing will result in eating more? Last night I ended up having Denny's for supper. Went on a mini trip after work to get a king Bob funko pop and Denny's was only 20 minutes farther so we went there. My stomach/guts haven't been happy the past few days so I feel horribly bloated which adds more uncertainty to weighing. I want to liquid fast but I haven't been able to and I don't think I'll be able to till Sunday and that's only a maybe. And next week isn't looking promising other than Sunday. I'll just have to figure something out. Maybe make a large batch of soup and just eat that for a few days when I have to eat... Hope all is well with everyone.
~kes
No comments:
Post a Comment