Saturday, September 12, 2015

4:28 pm

I don't know my weight because I haven't Bligh a battery for the scale yet. Yesterday was the anniversary of my dad's funeral so I took the day off. Today I've been very busy at work. Tomorrow will be busy too. At least in the morning. But I'm off on Monday and Tuesday. I don't know if I'll be able to liquid fast tomorrow yet it not. I should be able to restrict decently anyway. Monday and Tuesday I'm off so I'm planning on working out but the boyfriend is also off so I can't fast. I don't know if I could restrict and just eat lots of veggies and some fruits and have him not notice how few calories I'm eating? Possibly make a large amount of soup that is mostly veggies and broth? I'll see what I can manage to get away with. Hope all is well.

~kes

No comments:

Post a Comment