My legs refuse to hold me up. Tomorrow will definitely be a rest day. I walked trails for about 3.5 hours. It shouldn't have taken that long so I think a wrong turn was taken? Or more trails have been added but aren't mapped out? I have no idea. It's supposed to be a 6.2 mile loop. It want even properly finished because it was getting dark. Took the road back in the end. That saved probably 30+minutes. I ate a lot of calories today but I also burned a lot. My net is under 1000. Also because some foods I did not know the true calorie content I went with the higher calorie amount. Homemade leftover goulash could be a wide range of calories. I'll probably be bloated tomorrow from all the walking. I kinda expect my legs to swell some in their recovery. I got home and took off my sweaty gross clothes and stepped on the scale. It was the lowest I've seen in a while. I was expecting to be up. We'll see what the scale does in the coming days. I'm thinking about doing a mono diet. Not sure if I should or not. I might make tomorrow a fruit day and just eat fruit and see how that goes first. Has anyone tried a mono diet and if so, how'd it go? Would you recommend trying it or no?
I'm exhausted. I'm going to make tea and go to bed. Night all.
~kes
No comments:
Post a Comment