Sunday, September 13, 2015

12:06 pm

I spent the night at my mother's for the first time in like over a month. So I weighed myself for the first time in like a week. My weight is the same at least. So far I've had tea (40) and watermelon (100). I'll probably have 3 more mugs of tea (120) and maybe fruits or veggies with lunch? I'll try to keep it under 200 calories. And make a large pot of soup for supper and eat that for the next couple days along with more veggies and some fruits. Which that means grocery shopping after work but I will only get what I need because I probably won't want to spend any more time doing stuff after work. I'll just want to go home. Then I'm going to try to workout tomorrow and the next day for at least an hour each day. I'm going to really push myself to be healthier and exercise and lose weight this week. My birthday is in about 5 weeks and I really want to be able to wear more of my clothes from before I gained weight. Well, ice got to head back to work. Hope everything is going good for everyone!

~kes

No comments:

Post a Comment