Monday, August 3, 2015

8:28am

I'm super bloated and constipated. And therefore am a giant whale yet. The scale is up and I must get it going down. I've got a few tea bags of senna tea... I think it's time to try some. Need to look into a good diet today too. Or make a meal plan? Or maybe a little of both? I need to start working out again too. I suppose I should workout some today. Several other things I want to do... Like go look at fabric because I want to try to learn to sew. I want to paint. I want to do more than I can get done in a day.... I suppose I should get to doing things then... I'll try to update more often. Maybe that'll help keep me on track? I've got more I could say but I'll save that for another time when I don't have so much I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment