I'm down about 2 lbs. Finally. Period bloat sucks. Liquid fast today since the 2 days I planned on liquid fasting got fucked up. Next 2 days I'm off work and so is the boyfriend. But I have a lemon drop melon or whatever it's called... And apples. So I'll try to mainly eat fruits and veggies. Maybe a bit of chicken for supper... I'll try to make him go workout with me. Either go to the nature center and walk the trails/swim or go to the y and workout there. I've got a few projects to keep me entertained the next 2 days so hopefully they can distract me from food. I've got a lot of sewing to do and I have quite a few paintings I need to finish and one I want to paint so I might start on it. Laundry well need washed and a lot of laundry is clean sitting in baskets so those clothes need hung up. A lot of cleaning needs done too. Hope anyone who reads this is doing well.
~kes
No comments:
Post a Comment