Thursday, August 6, 2015

10:03 pm

About to go make a cup of senna tea. Haven't tried it yet. Too much crap has been entering my mouth. So I need to cleanse some of it out of me. I need to make something for my lunch at work tomorrow also. Probably going to make soup and take a meal replacement bar for my morning smack since breakfast is always just a liquid (usually coffee...). Then I think I stir fry some veggies for supper. I really want to do a liquid fast but I need money to buy good drinks for it. I want to get a couple juices and almond milk or something. Maybe when I get paid? I need to make sure I'm not going to have to eat any meals with anyone... I'll have to look into what day to do that..... Well.... I need to get tea and get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment