Thursday, November 19, 2015

2:40 pm

My weight is down. Just gotta keep losing. I haven't started taking diet pills again yet. I still need to find them. I started taking 5-htp pills. I'm going they'll help with depression. There also supposed to help with emotional eating. I've only taken then for 2 days but I largely don't have the sugar cravings I usually get when I get stressed or depressed and want to eat my emotions so I think it's helping with that at least.

I don't remember if I mentioned, Friday the fuel pump stopped working in my car so I don't have my car right now. Hopefully I'll have it back Saturday. There goes several hundred dollars.... My mom is loaning me the money to pay for it because I cannot afford it right now so it'd go on a credit card with over 20% interest and take forever to pay off. And they guy replacing the fuel pump has no way to take credit. Everything bad happening on days off makes me scared to leave the bed on days off....

~kes

No comments:

Post a Comment