Monday, October 26, 2015

9:57 am

I don't know where to start.... St Louis was horrible. Not the places or the people down there. It's more like I should've gone by myself. I got so constipated and bloated I looked pregnant and ended up buying laxatives. First time I ever took laxatives. Not fun. Made the last day suck. The first day back I only gained 1 lb. But I've gained everyday day since because I'm still constipated. I don't want to take laxatives again because I have an addictive personality. It's hard enough not to purge by vomiting. I don't want to start purging with laxatives. I've seen pictures of what laxative over use can do. I'm considering a liquid fast today but I'm not sure if I could get away with it or not. Depends on where I spend most of my day. I kind of want to go to a park a draw or some kind of art thing. I need to get back into art. I need to learn to knit and/or crochet. I would do a sewing project today but I lack space for one project (a dress from a pattern which would require a large clean area to cut out the pieces which isn't available) and I lack materials for other projects (skirts). I need wide (2-3") elastic, preferably black and I can't find elastic that wide. And the last project is making a too big knit shirt smaller so I have to switch the needle and possibly the foot thing? I've never sewn knit before so I really have no idea. I made a list of things I need to start doing to help with weight loss and help me be healthier. I'm going to start trying to do them one at a time. Once one became fairly habitual I'll add another. I'm going to start with 8+ glasses of water a day. I drink coffee and tea a lot. But I add things like milk so it's a lot of added calories. It seems like one of the easiest ones to try. I feel like I want a day planner thing? I'm not entirely sure. I haven't used one since high school when I was required to have one. It also contained our hall passes in it. We were supposed to write down which classes we had homework in. I filled one with song lyrics and doodles once. So I really don't know if I'd use it. I feel like it could be useful if I could actually use it. I'll probably get out a journal thing and try using it like a planner for a week or two. If I manage to use it and still want a day planner then I'll get one.

I'm kinda out of things I want to say.... Hope all is well with everyone.

~kes

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about upping your fiber intake, or even a fiber supplement? I know they're not for everyone, but they've really helped me. Liquids don't really help move things along much as far as I know. When I do liquids for extended periods of time everything pretty much stops in terms of BMs.

    Have you checked eBay for elastics? I've definitely seen 2-3" elastic used for waistbands. Searching for specific widths can be tricky from my experience. Maybe if you search 'wide black elastic', you'll find some leads (the first result for me was 50mm wide elastic, which is pretty much 2").

    I've not sewn a lot of knits, but my knowledge of needles & feet makes me think you should be okay with the regular foot, but need to change the needle. They're ballpoint needles, which means they're less likely to break the weave of the fabric, but I don't see why you'd need a different foot. Do you have a manual that came with the machine?

    Take care <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete