~kes
Monday, October 5, 2015
9:57 am
My weight has stayed in the same 2 lb range. Today I'm only allowing myself tea, water, and the papaya I have sitting on the table. I might allow milk or sugar in my tea but I'll limit myself to 100 calories total for that. So I should stay under 500 calories for the day. I'm planning on working out. No plans for how long or what the without will consist of. All that matters is that I go and do something. I should also try to sew today. And either draw or paint or something. And I need to do a lot of cleaning. All things to keep me busy so I don't eat anything but papaya. And tomorrow I'm going with my mother to the cities so she can get her car looked at and we are going to the Japanese place. So I plan on not eating till we get up there. I'll just drink tea and water till we get there. Then not eat anything for the rest of the day if possible. My birthday is in 2 weeks. Let's see how much weight I can lose in 14 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment