My weight has been up but I've been extremely bloated because I'm having a weird period. They're never regular. They'll last anywhere from 3 to 10 days and be anywhere from light to heavy and anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 weeks between. And I hate it. But I can't stand taking pills daily so I have mirena birth control which unfortunately hasn't done much in the way of fixing my period and the shit that goes with it.
I want to start going to counseling and seeing a psychiatrist again but I currently can't afford it. I need to get my teeth dealt with first. Mia isn't good on teeth. My crown is loose and I've got cavities and had filings fall out and I need something done before I get a bad infection.
I was going to go on a trip for my birthday but what I really wanted to do I can't do and while I might be able to find somewhere else to go and do it, it won't be worth it. The person I was going to go with I won't be going with and I'm not going alone. I'd rather spend the money on bills to get out of debt so I can go into more debt to deal with my teeth.
I'm really depressed right now. I don't want to be single but it's obvious he doesn't give a shit about me anymore. But I guess I stopped loving him a while ago. He changed and I can't love the new him. And he refuses to change.
Sorry to hear about your period troubles :-/
ReplyDeleteI swear by Implanon, which is the implant that goes in your upper arm. I got it placed age 16, and my periods stopped immediately. Coming up on 6 years period-free (though I worry it'll catch up with me when I come off it, and I'll be having periods when I'm 90).
Hope you feel better soon <3
xxxx