Thursday, June 16, 2016

7:09 pm

Sorry I haven't posted or commented. I honestly don't remember what I said in My last post and I can't be bothered to look so I May repeat some things. I quit my job. I just walked out. I was having a panic attack and i decided enough was enough and i quit and went to the emergency room and I am back on different anti anxiety meds. I started talking to a guy I used to work with. He called in till he was fired a couple months before I quit. He drove me to the emergency room. We've talked most days since. He's lovely but... He said he loved me way too quickly. He didn't expect me to say it back though so I'm still giving it time to see how things go with him. But I am still hooking up with the other guy from work. But something seems off and I honestly don't expect things to last much longer there. I fancy him but while this new guy isn't really my type, he seems willing to work through everything and put up with a lot of my rubbish shit. My weight is currently atrocious. But the new guy is constantly telling me I'm gorgeous. I don't believe him. I was 154.x this morning. But I've had a very fucked up period start Monday. Shouldn't have gotten it for another week I believe if my periods were normal. But I have a wedding to attend next weekend so early May not be a bad thing. But once my period isn't causing me hell, I plan to start really focusing on eating better And working out. In about a week I will start applying for jobs. Hopefully I can find something that won't be stressful and just work with to cover my bills and just a little extra for fun spending. Hopefully after next week I'll be back to posting and commenting more. Just been sorting out a lot of things. Hope everyone is well.

~kes

1 comment: