Saturday, June 25, 2016

10:54 am

Nothing ever seems to go as planned. A storm came through And knocked out the power for 24 hours and the internet was out for about 48. That has kept me from applying for jobs. Today My mother is having a yardsale and then I have a wedding and reception and then there's fireworks tonight. It'll be a long Busy day. Mentally everything's been shit also. I wish I had someone I could sit down with and sort everything out and make a plan for me to get better. I need to have a mental health evaluation but I can't find a place to go for that. Until I get it, I won't be put on any meds other than for anxiety because some doctors jump to saying I'm bipolar and others say I don't fit that diagnosis and that it's just depression or whatever they decide I am. Well I guess I don't really have a while lot to say... I didn't weigh myself for a while so I gained but was also quite stressed. I'm slowly losing weight now I think? I'm down from yesterday but the wedding and everything today will probably make me gain. Oh well... I just want tomorrow to be here because today will take more energy than I have... Hope everyone is well/having a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Feel free to message me anytime if you need someone to chat to. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackouts are the worst. I hope you enjoy the wedding and fireworks.

    Take care <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete