Tuesday, March 29, 2016

1:18 pm

I left work early today. I just couldn't stay the last 2 hours. If I haven't said before on this blog, I have post traumatic stress disorder. It's been really bad lately. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Yesterday I was so tense from anxiety and such that my muscles ached. I felt like I ran into a brick wall. Today I feel like I ran several miles. I've eaten nothing but junk food for several days. Somehow my weight hasn't really changed. I'm in a constant state of fear. It's horrible... I start counselling on the 8th. It's not soon enough. I just want a day where I'm not scared or nervous...

2 comments:

  1. PTSD is awful. I'm sorry to hear you struggle with it too. The constant fear and anxiety... I really hope counseling provides you some relief.

    <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete