Tuesday, August 16, 2016
10:27 am
Starting a job at a factory. Today's my first day on my normal shift. Yesterday was training in the morning but I'll be working 4:30 pm til 2:30 am. Mixed emotions about it... I'm largely not happy or excited though. It pays pretty good but that's the only good thing I see about it. Everything is too much. I have several bad things coming up like next month out be 3 years since my dad died. So a completely new job added on to everything is overwhelming. I would rather have a retail job where I at least have experience and it's not so new. My anxiety and everything is horrible... So yeah... I don't really have much to say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope it gets easier as time goes by. Having such sad anniversaries coming up surely mustn't help :(
ReplyDelete<3
xx