Tuesday, July 26, 2016

9:45 pm

I know it's been a while... But everything is absolute rubbish and has been for some time. It's only been getting worse. I'm So stressed I'm puking. I've spent most of the day in tears. I haven't eaten today simply because it slipped my mind. Been so busy and stressed I wasn't hungry and didn't think about it. And now I just don't see the point. Idk what to say honestly... I just question if life is worth living anymore. Why keep waking up everyday? Why put so much effort into things for such shit results?

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time with everything at the moment.
    You should remember though that everything passes and even though this period is long and super stressfull it's still a period. Eventually it's going to end and better things will be there.
    Just hang in there, it will get better, it has to.
    Sending positivity and hugs your way!

    -A.

    ReplyDelete